Over the past two years especially but really since I have left the military, I have found that I increasingly have began to lose my concentration.
- I have not put my house in order.
- I am unable to sit down and study.
- My work is littered with distractions.
- My family life is littered with distractions.
- I drink to much coffee to make up for lost time.
- I drink to much beer to forget the time I lost.
I have not been able to figure out if these are just the times for us dad’s, military men, MEN! But probably just my issues. I hope with this new blog to dial in my focus, to let my words organize my perspective. Something I read on the Internet has prompted me to move on this new habit, to act and I look to make my writings permanent. What I hope to accomplish.
- I hope for most to be a better Dad and a better fiance (will be married in Aug).
- I need and push to be healthier.
- I push to clear my mind and to take better control of it.
- To expand and improve in my career.
My Declaration people.